Thursday, May 3, 2012

fresh coming from the west coast.









Oh happy, happy, joyous springtime (it’s coming, cant you see, cant you see?). I mean, really- look at those colors. And patterns. And textures!  “Flight Patterns” was shot for the San Francisco Magazine by JUCO collaborators: Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud.   Their work- across the board has an amazing mix of energy, perspective and uniqueness which is rare.  West coasters seem to have this attitude that is so bright and just plain refreshing. Do you think it is because they are exposed to more sunshine?  Also, I feel compelled to mention the moment I am an apartment/home owner I will decorate my walls with such loud wallpaper, thanks.

Have a dazzling day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!