Thursday, May 24, 2012

look! up there!















It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it a…. Woman in a neon bikini?  You can’t be surprised by anything in this city.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Summer 2012 lookbook is my inspiration for the upcoming long weekend: colorful, sporty and uber casual. With the extended hours outdoors, watermelon, fruity cocktails, the color red and all other Memorial Day standards this look fits all my requirements (adding on shirts and shorts, on occasion). The weather in NY this weekend maybe a mixed bag, but I am going with the flow- who cares there is a burst of rain when its 80 degrees?  No, I am not going to The Vineyard, Cape Cod or Long Island (and not Cancun, Turks and Caicos or PR like some other people I know).  Instead I will be doing you’re typical NYC stay-cation. This means a combination of Central Park, rooftops, Beirgardens and, of course, and loads of culture.  

What are your plans for the long weekend?

All images c/o Shop Bop.  Shop the look here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!