Friday, May 4, 2012

strictly casual


I never need a good excuse to wear a t-shirt and jeans and this weekend is no exception.  Elizabeth and James’ casual counterpart TEXTILE has just released their Fall 2012 (found on FGR) lookbook and I am loving the urban, unfussy, real world feel- and of course the camo (come on y’all, I’m from the south and a total Daddy’s girl).  Except what’s with the tennis shoes?  Sneakers I can handle, but tennis shoes are for running, and only for running. I love a good casual look just as much as the next person.  But please, when styling any like outfits be considerate of others and leave your running shoes at the gym.











Up next: the weekend.  With derby day, Cinco de Mayo, and, well… what else can be squeezed into these tiny two days?  After a slight hiatus from the real world I need some culture in my life. Culture that comes with a petit petit price tag… (with of course, with the intermittent margarita and mint julep incorporated into the budget).  My goal is to get out of my Brooklyn bubble and into/onto some new awesome excursions. Any ideas?

Bon week-end mes amis!
Have a good weekend my friends!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!