Wednesday, April 25, 2012

(literally) everyday obsession: madewell

Hey all you Madewell lovers like me; SALE is now an additional 25% off. If I didn’t do enough obsessing over the weekend (yes, my mom and I stopped by for a browse at the Soho store on Saturday) my secret is now disclosed- I kind of check their site almost everyday…. I have this denim complex and love the head to toe blue jean with a bright shoe (I personally will be wearing this ensemble with the below red suede booties, a weekend purchase). For those of you who actually have money to spend, I highly recommend you immediately make your way over and have your way with the sale section. 

Some pieces I picked up over the weekend:




My mom got me this dress for my b-day.  So cute for summer- I cant wait to wear it!

And then, of course, some pieces I am still lusting over:







Oh, if only my bank account was endless....


1 comment:

  1. love those striped pants... and the orange dress! I want one here... maybe once Anthropologie opens they will put in some "cool" stores!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!