Wednesday, January 11, 2012

tattoo envy

If you know me at all, you will know that I have been wanting a tattoo for like- ever.  The hardest part is trying to decide of what? My love of pretty things tells me I should do a bunch of flowers with lots of color, but my softer side says words of wisdom is the way to go- all the while also thinking go big or go home. A while back I saw a poster that said "close eyes to exit".  The beauty of this phrase is that you interpret it however you want. Scroll and type are important, but I feel it must have some visual interest also. And where? I think either my arm or leg for sure, but there are so many options!  Below are some inspiration pictures I have found through my online research.  I mean, its not everyday that you make a decision that lasts a lifetime.







Love this white ink sleeve!



What do you think?


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!