Tuesday, January 10, 2012

brooklyn, you are the best

I love the weekends.  Especially weekends when I don't even have to leave my borough.  Saturday was a beautiful day in NY- it almost felt like Spring! When I woke up Saturday morning and poured my first cup of coffee, I thought "ahh, finally, the weekend".  I spent most of the weekend relaxing with friends and making no concrete plans.  When I was home for Christmas, I got my Dad to trade cameras with me.  I gave him my point and shoot and he gave me his DSLR.  I have been lugging this thing with me everywhere and getting some pretty decent shots, minus the fact that I am still trying to master the settings.  Here are some pics taken over the weekend.






XXX


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!