Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the official newyorkyost business card

Ok, so I am officially official. I mean- I have business cards. Until my blog, it seemed unnecessary to have a card for self promotion purposes only.  But now I am so happy i finally do!  I ordered my cards online from a place in Utah called Mandate Press.  I worked with Sky to get the formatting right (as I am NOT a graphic designer and have no idea what a compressed 1200 DPI image is supposed to look like)- but she helped me work out the kinks and I think they look amazing!!  They arrived yesterday in cute packaging too! I definitely recommend these guys for personal design letterpress business cards- and they are affordable! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!