Monday, January 9, 2012

i love books

I have just finished the most profound books I have ever read- hands down. An old classic, I could never forget the way "A Tree grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith made me feel. I could literally read this book a hundred times over and over.  Sincerely an amazing book and recommended to all like me who love a great book. 


Some more of my enjoyable recent reads: 
Just Kids, Patty Smith
The Help, Kathryn Sockett
Half Broke Horses, Jeanette Walls
Happy Chic Accessorizing, Jonathon Adler

Up next-
Juliet, Naked. Nick Hornby
Happy Monday!




Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, love "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" too! It is one of those books I always have to have a copy of in my library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!