Wednesday, March 7, 2012

makeup trends from the runway

I am finding myself being more and more into hair/makeup trends lately. Usually I send so much time putting together outfits I don’t have nearly enough time before heading out of my apartment in the AM to spend time on really styling my hair or applying funky makeup.  Therefore my hair and makeup look the same- pretty much everyday.  I would like to change that. After finding some great inspiration from the Fall runway shows onbecause I’m addicted, I have become determined to test some new looks over the next few weeks.  Especially the electric blue mascara/smoky eye combo- I just got this dress which would be the prefect compliment to the look!

Deep red lips: Nina Ricci

Deep red lips: Nina Ricci

Blue lashes at Stella McCartney

Blue lashes at Stella McCartney

Blue lashes at Stella McCartney

Happy Styling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!