Tuesday, February 14, 2012

fresh floral

Talk about head to toe floral at it’s best and right in time for valentines.  This full on floral arrangement is popping up everywhere.  MaryKatrantzou’s 10-piece collaboration with Topshop is so hot for Spring.  I’d die for the silk peplum dress (if I had an extra $500 laying around).  Did you forget that I work in fashion?






I have a classy and classical date with Suzanne tonight.  We will be hitting midtown in our finest to listen to the Philadelphia Orchestra in action at Carnegie Hall. I have my camera and hope to take a lot of awesome pics to post soon.  Hope your plans for Vday are just as awesome.

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Love the florals! Really the little dress is that expensive? And you didn't tell me about your v-day plans..can't wait to hear about! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!