Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hey girl









Enough of Winter 2011/12- as today is officially the first day of Spring, it seems appropriate to celebrate with these soft pastels, textures, and pouty coral lips.  I wish I was in France or Spain or Sweden wearing these lovelies.  I want to take a month off, travel to Europe and get off the grind for a while- damn, I wish I was loaded (why can’t I be loaded?). As much as I love NYC this time of year- my urge to get away is hard to tame- however my wallet keeping me here.  My new goal for this year: pay my debts (this means NO MORE CLOTHES- ekk!) and save money for an incredible, once in a lifetime, amazing life altering adventure. Location yet to be determined. 


Images from the latest issue of Grazia Germany, found on FGR.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!