Tuesday, December 6, 2011

the black keys

I am so bummed I was not able to get tickets to see the Black Keys last night at Webster Hall for the release of El Camino- their seventh album by the blues rock duo.  But I mean really- they announced at 9:45 yesterday morning to go to Delancey Street to pick up tickets (1 of 400). Umm, I have a job in MIDTOWN. As much as I wanted to leave the office and run my ass as fast as I could to the LES, my brain thought better of it and said "err, today you should keep your job".  I did watch the performance on mtvhive.com- combine with much buffering and shitty computer speakers, you get the idea.


I have been a huge fan of these guys ever since I first listened to Brother's- after which I downloaded every album they had ever released.  I was dreaming of seeing this band live- with a beer in my hand and "10 cent pistol" oozing through the speakers.... ahh well, better luck next time.

Some of my favorite poster's from their many shows

Gig Posters

Poster by Skid

Another Methane Studios Print. This one by Robert Lee

love,


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!