Wednesday, December 28, 2011

best of 2011


I have been seeing a bunch of “best of 2011” posts on the blogs that I follow and I decided I would create my own “best of” list  for 2011 so here goes:
-         finding a job that I LOVE and owning it!
-         focusing on reestablishing my blog and determining things that are important to me and not things that I do to please others
-         breaking away from negative relationships in my life (aka being single!)
-         decorating my apartment and the amazing people I have shared it with (Suzy, Kari- that’s you!)
-         the abundant family trips (the most time spend with family in the past 4 years)- my mom, sister (and Gran) finally visited me in NYC!

Goals for 2012:
-         spend more time with the people I love and less time stressing about work
-         focus on making exercise a lifestyle and not a chore
-         connect with nature on a daily basis and enjoy copious hours at the beach
-         read more books, do more crafts and see more live concerts (cant wait for SBTRKT in April!)
-         prepare meals at home whenever possible- and bring lunch to work (this is SO hard for me!)

As the end of the year draws near it is always good to reflect on the successes and failures of the past and how to improve the future- hope this helps you create your own lists!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!