Thursday, February 9, 2012

my so-called life

Over the weekend I was hanging with my friend Libby in Williamsburg.  After some mid morning alcohol (dont judge, it was Sunday- plus, dont you remember this post?) and vintage shopping I made it back to my place and started blasting some of my fave nineties grudge bands:  Silverchair, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Garbage, Prodigy. I began to get inspired by the denim, floral, leather and oversized plaid shirts of the decade.  Ok, ok so maybe I would never go back to the whitewashed baggy tapered pants or the dirty white tennis shoes- but I can totally see myself in some of these alterative inspired nirvanaesque grunge items- a retreat to the 90’s teenage angst.


1.  Faux LeatherTrousers  hm.com
2.  MOTO Raspberry Ripped Skinny Jean  topshop.com
3.  Mcq Alexander Mcqueen Razor Triple Wrap Pink & Silver Bracelet  coggles.com
4.  Mcq Alexander Mcqueen 287900 Silver Razor Pendant  coggles.com
5.  Nirvana T-Shirt (Google it)
6.  Knitted Textured Grunge Jumper  topshop.com
7.  Madewell H By Hudson™ Horrigan Boots  madewell.com
8.  Mcq by Alaxander McQueen razor blade scarf  farfetch.com
9.  Grunge Floral Bralet   topshop.com
10.  Etoile Isabel Marant Glen checked wool-blend shirt  net-a-porter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!