Monday, February 13, 2012

flatforms: yay or nay?

We first saw “flatforms” as they began sneaking into some stores and magazines in sandal form last summer.  I immediately cringed in disgust.  When I saw them yet again in the most recent ASOS magazine, I had a similar reaction but began to realize that this may not be the last time this season I will see them.  What do you think? I’d imagine if I was 5’9 and 120lbs I might consider rocking them for Spring/Summer.  But I am not, so I won’t.  If you know me well enough you know that I am pretty much willing to try anything once, maybe even twice.  But this, this I am not willing to invest my hard earned pennies on- isn’t the point of a heel to lengthen you and make you look taller and more slender?


Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!